Monday, October 5, 2009

Our Little Cheerleader



Here is our little tomboy all dressed up. Aaron and I thought she might enjoy doing the mini cheer camp but boy were we wrong!!!! She kicked and screamed everytime it was time for her to go to practice! But of course she has a mom who wants a little girly girl, so I made her go! lol So we got to the game and she would not stay down with the little girls. So Chelby and I had to bribe her with kids Coffee (Hot Chocolate) and a sleep over at Chelbys. So she went out at half time and did very well! She is so cute and she made Aaron and I very proud!!! But I told Aaron that since he made Ash into a tom boy he better make me another Girl! lol lol

1 comment:

  1. Oh so sad, I should have signed Ally up too. Ashlynn looks so cute. Go Broncos!

    ReplyDelete